Thursday, October 1, 2009

Puppy Update

As you can see, I failed miserably in the whole keeping-a-puppy-blog category. In my defense, I was working over 100 hours a week this summer and didn't have internet access during much of that time. What I *didn't* fail at, however, was successfully raising and weaning two cute, healthy, very well-socialized puppies who are ready to go to a forever home that will treat them as part of the family and provide for their mental and physical needs by involving them in some kind of dog event like agility, flyball, herding trials, obedience trials, therapy, or any and all of the above and more! These girls have a lot of energy, waaaay more brains than are good for them, and a strong drive to please and love their family.

If you are interested in adopting them, please let me know. Shortly after they turned seven weeks old, I had to go on several consecutive 24-hour-care assignments for almost three weeks, and then had to go out of town for a veterinary conference, and now am housesitting in a place where I can't take them with me for the rest of the year. Needless to say, I could no longer keep the girls, so for the past few weeks they have been fostered by a woman who very kindly and generously took them into her home on very short notice, but now that they are getting older (12 weeks now, if you can believe it!) we need to find permanent homes for them soon!

Here are some relatively recent pictures of them. My, how big they've grown!


The Smooth Coat on the left is Siobhan and the Rough Coat on the right is Brigit. I miss my girls!


They're not *always* crazy! Sometimes they sleep, too!












How could anyone deny such a cute, sweet face?

















Won't someone give them the super-home they deserve?

No comments:

Post a Comment